Best Herbal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo in India

Hello friends, Over the year I was suffering from dandruff and hair fall. My hair is very thin and on very little polution my hair was getting damaged. I tried so many anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market. I got so many tips from my friends and other sources but that hardly worked.

Now I am using a dandruff shampoo from Himalaya last 2 weeks only. It's amazing my hair fall is almost gone. Really I am not advertising of Himalaya products, it is my personal experience. What I thought that there are many people like me suffering from this common issue. So try the sampoo and share your thoughts among your friends.

It has the tea tree oil which is the best ingredient for the dandruff removal. With Aloe Vera it makes the hair really smooth and shine. So try this shampoo and see the difference.